Explore with us
Here are just a handful of our favourite things to enjoy in Southwold. You’ll find much, much more about our area at The Suffolk Coast.
Our top 5 things to do in our area are…
- Enjoy Southwold Beach – Whether you fancy a stroll, or a dip, or even a little sunbathing, our sandy beach is adorable, a must see whilst you’re with us.
- Join an Adnams brewery or distillery tour – Whatever your tipple, while away a couple of hours in our energy-efficient brewery or distillery opposite the pub and indulge in a great tasting at the end. Find out more
- Discover Southwold Lighthouse – When it’s open, this is a stunning sight and quite a unique experience. Take a tour! Find out more
- Browse around Adnams’ Southwold Store – This is our flagship store. Take away a taste of our locally made beers and spirits. It’s a great spot to find a treat for yourself or for other people. 4 Drayman Square, Victoria St, Southwold IP18 6GB. Find out more.
- Visit Southwold Pier – We’re lucky to still have one! The Southwold Pier is packed full of nostalgic, simple fun. Well worth a visit, a very fun couple of hours. Find out more